- All students are encouraged to perform in public as much as possible.
- Payment is expected at each lesson or every other lesson. Any variations to this will need to be discussed with me at the beginning of study.
- You must give 24 hours notice of a cancellation (except for emergencies) of a lesson or you will be charged. I too, will live by this rule and give you notice if I am unable to make a lesson.
- All students are encouraged to learn to read music. If you are interested, we can add time onto your lesson where you can learn to read, I have various workbooks that can help in this process.
- From time to time, you will be asked to purchase music books to aid in your study of voice.
"When teaching private voice, the student it of the utmost importance. I will dedicate my energies to providing an atmosphere of learning, creating and working toward the goal of a better sounding voice by providing good technique, music education and a lesson tailored to the need of the student. I will be accessible as a teacher for questions, advise and support at anytime, and I will do my best to provide the student with performance opportunities as they arise.-Mary Riley